OBW Shows

Forum Home > General Discussion > Spending Some Time

Trent Johnson

The scene opens at Trent's home in Milan Indiana. It is Thanksgiving, though there are no cars in Trent's driveway on this special day. There is a breeze that is blowing, carrying leaves carelessly through the wind as there is Trent is seen inside of his home, pacing back and forth. The camera slowly goes torwards Trent's home, and the cameraman walks into the home. Trent turns around and has a small smirk on his face as he says nothing, he just continues to pace and think to himself. The cameraman clears his throat and shows Trent's house. His floor is a Santos Mahogany as there is a lot of furniture on it though. He has a Alabama Crimson love seat, as well as a Air Force Blue couch. Trent walks into his basement as the cameraman slowly follows. The carpet on the stairs is a Bistre Brown as you slowly walk past his egg shell white walls. Trent starts to bench press starting with 165 lb as he does a few reps of that he is whispering things to himself.

Trent Johnson: Must become stronger... Title on the line..... Career at stake.... Must..... Become.... Stronger....

Trent stands up and steps on his treadmill as the cameraman moves closer towards him.

Cameraman: Trent, do you have anything to say for your opponent Vincent Sinclair?

Trent Johnson: Sure... Vincent... Vincent, Vincent, Vincent... Everyone in this business knows I'm a fighting champion.... Hell before I came to Storm I was losing more matches than I was winning... But even though Chad's the bastard he is, he still gave me a chance, he saw something in me that no other at the time did. And now it seems Ms. Ayden Starr sees a future in me as Anarchy Champion. Now the Anarchy Championship used to be a decent deal, it was a step torwards a strong career if you continued to deliver. I think TGB somewhat brought that aspect back, but it's time for me to take it to the next step. I've accomplished more than some veterans have in this business, I've proven time and time again that I am where I belong. I've proven time and time again that I can go punch for punch with the big fellas. I've proven time and time again that I am the MOST dominating Anarchy Champion of all time, I am the LONGEST REIGNING ANARCHY CHAMPION... I will give you credit though Vincent, you will be my biggest challenge, but don't you dare expect me to not over come it, reclaim my Anarchy Title, and walk out of the building as the most dominant Anarchy Champion in OBW History. And even if I lose, do you think in your own mind that you can fill my enormous shoes that I've built by powering through all the hate, and still managing to win the day. And I know that some of the people in the back may have a smart ellic remark as if "You haven't faced anyone good" well then STEP UP, and FACE ME. If you don't like it, either get up, or shut up.

Someone is knocking on Trent's door. Trent looks up and slowly walks upstairs, he opens the door and it is Ayden Starr. Trent looks around and smiles.

Trent Johnson: Hey Ayden? Wh-What's up?

Ayden Starr: Well we haven't talked since you showed up and saved me, so I thought I'd stop by and see how you were doing, you know with everything going on lately.

Trent Johnson: I'll adjust to so many more good guys, I'm used to RoP talking crap, though they should probably shut up if they aren't going to do something besides jump me... Most of them, besides two of them actually can put their words to use. Ryan just talks big, but he can't back up his words. Jessica is a wannabe Jade, and Nikolai just threatens to threaten. Parker and Krmi are the only two noteable people in RoP anymore... But anyways, what brings you here instead of home for thanksgiving?

Ayden Starr: What makes you alone on thanksgiving?

Trent Johnson: Training for my match, I have to be 100% and be ready for everything. I can't just let Vincent walk out of the arena with the Anarchy Championship.

Ayden Starr: And no one would expect you to. But it seems like you've been locking yourself inside every chance you get... Are you sure your all okay?

Trent Johnson: Yeah.. Just gotta get back to training....

Ayden Starr: How about instead, we go for a walk and just talk for a second Trent? Because it seems like you just want to be alone because your afraid of something...

Trent Johnson: I just... Just want to be alone right now Ayden...

Trent shuts the door as the camera slowly shuts off to Ayden looking around more confused than ever.

--

Follow me on Twitter @TrentJohnson02

0-1 @ HOW

1-0 @ WWC

1-0 @ AA

1-0 @WWC

1-0 @Death Trap

1-0  @VV

1-0 @WoT

0-1 @RotR

5-12 on Execution

16-8-1 on Storm

21-20-1 total

CURRENT AND LONGEST REIGNING ANARCHY CHAMPION!

121 days as Anarchy Champion

November 27, 2014 at 9:54 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Dragus Vulgar
Good luck buddy. Both of you are my friends. And both of you deserve the title.
--

December 1, 2014 at 8:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Vincent Sinclair

Trent I still have some of the memories of when Punisher had me in control and I also know he was one of your biggest doubters but now that I have been in control of myself we have become friends, good friends infact and when we face off at LMS I do not and will not doubt your abilities as I know you will not doubt mine. Win or lose, my respect for your talent will not hinder one bit, goodluck friend.

--

CURRENT ANARCHY CHAMPION!!!

Grand Slam Champion

Triple Crown Champion

First Ever Lethal Lotto Tournament Winner

Former OBW Champion (42 days)

Former OBW Heavyweight Championship (82 days)

Former Ice Champion (7 days)

Former Middleweight Champion (91 days)

Former OBW Tag Champion (86 days)

Former 2x Execution Hardcore Tag Champion (138 days and 48 days)

Former 2x 24/7 Champion

One of the Fastest Wins in H.O.W. History if not the fastest

Won H.O.W. 2013 Main Event

4-0 at H.O.W.

Won award for Toughest Superstar in 2011 and 2013

GM's Choice Award Execution (From Ayden Starr)

8x Award Winner

December 1, 2014 at 8:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Martin Drawback

Now You two give us a match that we can call Match of the night

--

I would rather be a liked nobody, then to be a hated somebody.

It's All for them

December 1, 2014 at 9:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Vincent Sinclair

Martin Drawback at December 1, 2014 at 9:02 PM

Now You two give us a match that we can call Match of the night

That's what Trent and myself will definitely try to do, for all the fans and all for the good people like you and a few others that are left here in OBW.

--

Grand Slam Champion

Triple Crown Champion

Former 2x 24/7 Champion

4-0 at H.O.W.

8x Award Winner

December 1, 2014 at 9:08 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Nicole Bates

Go kill it you two

--

All I'm Here to Do is Wrestle
December 1, 2014 at 9:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Trent Johnson
Thank you Vincent and yes I will respect you after this match even. There are still the doubters but I don't see how? I'm the longest reigning champ and they just call it a fluke. I didn't see them stepping up to face me though
--

Follow me on Twitter @TrentJohnson02

0-1 @ HOW

1-0 @ WWC

1-0 @ AA

1-0 @WWC

1-0 @Death Trap

1-0  @VV

1-0 @WoT

0-1 @RotR

5-12 on Execution

16-8-1 on Storm

21-20-1 total

CURRENT AND LONGEST REIGNING ANARCHY CHAMPION!

121 days as Anarchy Champion

December 1, 2014 at 9:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Vincent Sinclair

Trent Johnson at December 1, 2014 at 9:24 PM

Thank you Vincent and yes I will respect you after this match even. There are still the doubters but I don't see how? I'm the longest reigning champ and they just call it a fluke. I didn't see them stepping up to face me though

There will always be doubters. No matter what any of them say, you know and I know that you are a great champion.

--

Grand Slam Champion

Triple Crown Champion

Former 2x 24/7 Champion

4-0 at H.O.W.

8x Award Winner

December 1, 2014 at 9:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Oops! This site has expired.

If you are the site owner, please renew your premium subscription or contact support.