OBW Shows

Forum Home > Pay Per Views > Last Man Standing 2014

TGB

Thanks, everyone, fantastic. M-Star, I salute you, my friend. Congrats to you, Vincent and everyone else who won their match and even to those who lost for making this such an amazing PPV, truly one for the history books. And James, thank you for the hand shake, sorry it wasn't as firm as a grip as I wanted, I just went to Hell and back, so, I'm sure you understand. ;)

--

THE CREATOR OF CHAOS

OBW CHAMPION (CURRENT)

1X ANARCHY CHAMPION (62 days)

1X HARDCORE CHAMPION (122 days)

LONGEST REIGNING HARDCORE CHAMPION

2014 SURVIVOR WINNER

I LOVE OBW MORE THAN JACK FENDER DOES

December 2, 2014 at 3:40 AM Flag Quote & Reply

˝Honest˝ Krmi

I can honestly say that I enjoyed main eventing yet another PPV.And I enjoyed it even more considering I got to eliminate Nikolai Sinclair.Do you have a reason to go after me now, Niko?

--

Honestly...

December 2, 2014 at 4:10 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Nikolai"Hardcorre" Sinclair

Krmi i can honestly say......you got your match. Not on my termes of course but whenever the gm allowe us. 

--

Be aware of the Sinclair

Proud member of Renegades of Plurimi 

1X Tag team champion

1X World champion

2X Hardcore champion

2x ice champion

1X 24/7 champion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzNhCJ537gs&feature=youtu.be" target="_blank">http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzNhCJ537gs&feature=youtu.be

Most Improved wrestler of 2013!!

December 2, 2014 at 5:44 AM Flag Quote & Reply

TGB

Certainly a contender for match of the year, I would say.

--

THE CREATOR OF CHAOS

OBW CHAMPION (CURRENT)

2014 SURVIVOR WINNER

December 2, 2014 at 6:44 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Parker

TGB at December 2, 2014 at 3:40 AM

Thanks, everyone, fantastic. M-Star, I salute you, my friend. Congrats to you, Vincent and everyone else who won their match and even to those who lost for making this such an amazing PPV, truly one for the history books. And James, thank you for the hand shake, sorry it wasn't as firm as a grip as I wanted, I just went to Hell and back, so, I'm sure you understand. ;)

Now you've beat just about everybody on Storm, everybody except me. Let me know when you wanna increase your kaliber of opponent.

--

December 2, 2014 at 7:00 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jack Silverman

Guess I have to wait to find out. Congrats Jaxx.

--

1/2 of the current OBW Tag Team Champions (Jaxx)

Father of 2 great sons

Determined to become the future of this business

Undefeated as a team

More greatness to come

December 2, 2014 at 7:10 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Paulo Romano

And that's why I came here to OBW. Awesome matches, everybody!!

Now, I know that I'll have great opponents on my way to the top...

--

The Hard Rock Kid...

...is here

December 2, 2014 at 7:29 AM Flag Quote & Reply

TGB

Parker at December 2, 2014 at 7:00 AM

TGB at December 2, 2014 at 3:40 AM

Now you've beat just about everybody on Storm, everybody except me. Let me know when you wanna increase your kaliber of opponent.

I'll be sure to do so.

--

THE CREATOR OF CHAOS

OBW CHAMPION (CURRENT)

2014 SURVIVOR WINNER

December 2, 2014 at 8:29 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Snickers
It seems I have not fully recovered from my former addiction as it downplayed my abilities. I have no doubt John Morris teachings will help me prevail.
--

December 2, 2014 at 10:13 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jade Mystique

And with the snap of my two fingers other bitch as fallen to She. The sad part is now she will hide in the shadows with all of the others who have wanted the glory of defeating me. Poor little Roxxi, hope you enjoyed your time in my spotlight, back to being unknown for you! Hahaha. 

--
Vixens World Champion ... Queen of the Ropes ... Greatest Vixen of All Time :P
December 2, 2014 at 1:31 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Roxxi Rayne

You didn't get that win. Your trained monkey Jessica severly swung the match in your favor. Your right, you win with the numbers game babydoll. But that seems to be how it works with the big guns. Can't do shit themselves so they gotta play dirty. But I ain't going nowhere. This is just the start. You WILL be seeing me again. Count on it. 

December 2, 2014 at 5:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jessica Rati

And yet again my girl, my favorite bitch, the best Vixen to date, Jade, puts another hating wannabe in her place. And the best part of all is that I got to see it happen up close. Great job out there babe.

And Rox, you should really watch where you're going. I mean just running into Jade's precious title like that???? You could have really hurt it with that ugly mug of yours.

--

Miss. FantASStic

I know you're looking!

December 2, 2014 at 7:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Ryan Tesla

Parker at December 1, 2014 at 9:56 PM

Ryan Tesla disposed of as promised.

Hahahahahaha! Parrrrkerrrr. I hope you don't think you've see the last of me. No,no. You've only made me more crazy,more demeanted.And you know what they say......the crazy never die. I'll keep trying over and over until things go my way.And if you don't want a rematch for some reason, I suppose I can burn down your house and kidnap your family. Or maybe I'll fill all of your clothes with an assortment of deadly insects. But,hey,no biggie.Haha.
--

No trait is more justified than revenge in the right time and place

-Meir Kahane

ROP

Storm Superstar

I WILL COME BACK FOR MY VENGEANCE, SINCLAIR!!!

December 2, 2014 at 11:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Jade Mystique

Jessica Rati at December 2, 2014 at 7:47 PM

And yet again my girl, my favorite bitch, the best Vixen to date, Jade, puts another hating wannabe in her place. And the best part of all is that I got to see it happen up close. Great job out there babe.

And Rox, you should really watch where you're going. I mean just running into Jade's precious title like that???? You could have really hurt it with that ugly mug of yours.

As always boo boo!!!! Where is the next bitch for us to take down???

--
December 3, 2014 at 12:43 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Jade Mystique

Roxxi Rayne at December 2, 2014 at 5:02 PM

You didn't get that win. Your trained monkey Jessica severly swung the match in your favor. Your right, you win with the numbers game babydoll. But that seems to be how it works with the big guns. Can't do shit themselves so they gotta play dirty. But I ain't going nowhere. This is just the start. You WILL be seeing me again. Count on it. 

Cry the next bitch a river you sad little loser. You lost just like I told you that you would! If I see you in the ring again, i'm sure you will lose again, and again, and again hahaha!

--
December 3, 2014 at 12:45 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Oops! This site has expired.

If you are the site owner, please renew your premium subscription or contact support.